Diamond Fitness may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. We advise you to check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We may collect the following data:
- Name, age, sex, height, weight and bank card details.
- Contact information including email address, phone numbers and social media user names.
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping for the purpose of providing goods and services to you or your organisation.
- We use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address or social media channels which you have provided. You can unsubscribe from the emails at any time by clicking the opt-out link at the bottom of each email we send or by contacting email@example.com via email.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or social media. We may use the information to customise the website and our service offering according to your feedback.
Clubright, our membership portal, storing all members’ personal data. GoCardless and Stripe are our payment processors. We have checked and are happy that these companies take GDPR very seriously and are committed to the GDPR laws that govern data privacy.
Data related to current clients of Diamond Fitness is stored on an internal server which is password protected and by a firewall.
Diamond Fitness also stores paper copies of members information. These are kept in a filing system, secure in a private property within a locked filing cabinet.
For the purpose of promotional mailing and accounts information, Diamond Fitness utilize mailchimp software. We have checked and are satisfied that this cloud based software provider is also committed to GDPR laws.
If you would like to unsubscribe from marketing emails from Diamond Fitness, please click the link at the bottom of the email which says ‘unsubscribe’. This action will remove you from our mailing list and delete data stored.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, ClubRight, GoDaddy, GoCardless and Stripe employ suitable electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we/they collect online. Third party software used to store client data such as Mailchimp, Clubright, GoCardless and Stripe are companies compliant with GDPR laws.
Data stored on ClubRight, GoCardless, Stripe and Mailchimp may be accessed only by authorised employees of these companies and Jamie Kirk, director of Diamond Fitness & Wellbeing Ltd. Hard copy data can only be accessed by Jamie Kirk.