ONLINE VIA GOCARDLESS: All classes must be paid for up front via monthly direct debit that you will set up when creating your Diamond Fitness Membership Profile on Clubright. We do not allow people to book via the clubright booking app if membership payment has not been made.
The membership payments exist on a rolling monthly direct debit that you can cancel at any time although we do appreciate as much notice as possible via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All members are required to manage their own accounts, including filling in all fields correctly such as name, address, membership type, valid/current email address and correct date of birth.
It is strongly recommended that you opt-in to auto emails on your member account so that you receive notifications about bookings, especially if you gain a place after being on the waiting list. It is the members responsibility to be aware of and manage their bookings and adhere to our Booking and Cancellation Policy.
Class bookings can only be made through the Clubright app, and you can book in for classes up to 7 days prior to the class.
When cancelling a class booking please give at least 12 hours, so that anyone on the waiting list has time to plan for attending the class. Late cancellations will face a penalty of the class in question being unavailable on your account for a period.
Multiple bookings for the same class under one persons account is not permitted unless that account holds more than one member such as a ‘couples membership’.
Using the clubright app only, find the class you wish to attend and book yourself into the class you want. The classes will only be available to book into if you have made your monthly membership payment for the month and you cannot attend a class that you have not booked into. If classes are full, we operate a waiting list, if you book yourself into a waiting list, please check your emails for notification of a space.
We operate a strict cancellation policy as classes are popular. You must cancel your booking via your clubright account no later than 12 hours before the scheduled start time or you will incur a penalty and be unable to book in for that class the following week. Please respect this and have consideration for other members so they can book into your space. We understand that things can pop up in everyday life that can suddenly change your plans, but please cancel your space as soon as you know if you cannot make it. WE DO NOT ACCEPT BOOKINGS OR CANCELLATIONS OVER THE PHONE OR EMAIL as these may not be picked up in time.
We operate waiting lists for all our group classes on our timetable if the class is full. If you get a space in the class after being on the waiting list, you will receive an email to inform you of the availability. Please note that the 12 hour cancellation policy will apply as soon as you gain a space. If you cannot make a class anymore while on the waiting list, please remove yourself from the waiting list. The booking system works on the assumption that if you are still on the list, you are still available to attend.
We require all members to read and sign the Liability Disclaimer when creating their clubright account. There may be additional disclaimers for certain specialised sessions such as bootcamps or workshops. The Health Questionnaire must be completed, including all health information and emergency contact information. If a members health changes, they must inform Diamond Fitness and complete a new health questionnaire.
I do hereby declare to be physically sound and not suffering from any condition, impairment, disease or any other illness (other than those declared) that would compromise my safety during exercise, and prevent my attendance within a workout session. I hereby assume all responsibility for my participation in classes and workout sessions with Diamond Fitness.
Group Exercise classes at Diamond Fitness & Wellbeing Ltd may involve strenuous physical activity, including but not limited to, interval training, muscular strength, endurance training, cardiovascular conditioning, and aerobic training. Enrollment and participation in the class is voluntary and is no way mandated by Diamond Fitness & Wellbeing Ltd. The Health Questionnaire has been completed with honest answers and to the best of my knowledge. If there is any change to my health (including pregnancy) in the future then I shall inform Diamond Fitness & Wellbeing Ltd immediately and complete a new questionnaire. Participation in the class therefor is on my understanding that if any injuries occur as a result of my attendance, Diamond Fitness & Wellbeing Ltd and coaches who lead the class are released from any liability now or in the future for any injuries or conditions that may be obtained from my participation.
I agree to respect the facilities, equipment, and classes provided by Diamond Fitness & Wellbeing Ltd as well as respecting other members in the class at all times. I will follow directions from coaches at all times and not deviate from the teaching instructions given. I understand that if any damage is caused to equipment or the premises due to not following staff or instructors directions, then I may be held liable for any costs for repair or replacement. Diamond Fitness & Wellbeing Ltd is not liable for any lost or damaged personal possessions.
If I am bringing children to the classes while I participate, I understand that they must stay out of the way of the class and must be well behaved and not disruptive to the sessions. I understand that any children are my own responsibility and Diamond Fitness & Wellbeing Ltd or coaches leading the session are not liable for their behavior or safety. I understand that Diamond Fitness and Wellbeing Ltd or coaches leading the workout sessions have the right to ask a child to be removed from the premises.
- You must include a current and valid email address on your clubright account. Please advise us if this changes.
- Diamond Fitness & Wellbeing Ltd reserves the right to store your card details on your member account.
- Any under 16 year olds must create a clubright account and be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Members are expected to wear appropriate clothing for working in classes, especially the correct footwear.
- Coaches have the discretionary power to ask members to leave a class due to inappropriate clothing or footwear.
- Opening times, access, and the timetable are subject to change.
- If you make a payment using someone else’s bank account or credit/debit card, please ensure you have their permission to do so.
- Abuse of Membership – for example, repeated non attendance to booked classes, deliberate damage to or misuse of equipment, physical or verbal abuse of anyone, abuse or sharing of membership accounts, and conduct that is commercially detrimental to Diamond Fitness & Wellbeing Ltd, will result in the immediate termination of membership. No refunds will be given, and any outstanding fees, repair costs and legal fees will be charged to the offending member.
- Memberships/payments cannot be transferred to or shared with another person unless its part of a ‘couples membership’.
- We do not allow people to share accounts or memberships due to insurance purposes and safeguarding policies. The person attending the class must be the person listed on the account and booking. If a person impersonates another member to use someone else’s membership or account in this way they shall be asked to leave the premise and may be banned by Diamond Fitness & Wellbeing Ltd.
- We reserve the right to cancel or suspend your membership if at any time:
- You seriously or repeatedly break these terms and conditions of use, or your membership agreement.
- You are rude or use abusive language or violent behavior or if your actions put other members or coaches at risk of harm.
- If we terminate or cancel your membership for any of the reasons listed here, you will not be entitled to a re fund.
- We are not legally obliged to compensate you for any service, facility or item of equipment that is unavailable for reasons of health and safety, or for any class that is cancelled for reasons beyond our control.
- We will not compensate you for loss, damage or personal injury where no negligence on our part can be proved.
- We regularly take photographs of classes for marketing purposes on social media platforms, adverts, newsletters and on our website. By booking and attending classes at Diamond Fitness, you consent to these images being collected, however members must inform Diamond Fitness in writing, if they wish to opt out.
- Diamond Fitness invites you to visit the website. Access to and use of the site is subject to the terms and conditions outlined herein and all applicable laws. Diamond Fitness reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this notice. This is an offer made by Diamond Fitness to you, under which you are invited to browse, peruse, and interact with our website for your own personal edification, guidance, information, and communication with Diamond Fitness.
- This offer is expressly conditional on your acceptance of these terms and conditions. This agreement represents the entire agreement between you and Diamond Fitness & Wellbeing Ltd concerning access to Diamond Fitness, and takes precedence over all such existing communications and/or agreements.
- You acknowledge that, whilst effort is made to ensure that all information contained in the Diamond Fitness website is accurate and up to date. Diamond Fitness makes no warranty as to its accuracy, and you accept that any and all use of information contained on the Diamond Fitness website is at your own risk.
- Diamond Fitness shall not be liable for any direct or consequential loss arising from access to and/or use of or inability to access and/or use the Diamond Fitness website or any erroneous or omitted information contained on the Diamond Fitness website.
- You accept that the entire content of the Diamond Fitness website is protected by copyright and that Diamond Fitness is either the proprietor or licensee of all copyright in the material contained therein.
- Diamond Fitness reserves all its rights as copyright proprietor of the Diamond Fitness website and prohibits with limitation downloading, distributing, exhibition, copying, adaptation, reposting, modification of and dealing in any copyright material contained therein, save as expressly provided herein without the express written authorisation of Diamond Fitness.
- You are advised that all communications made via the Diamond Fitness website and/or email, including but not limited to competition entries, is strictly on a non-confidential basis and you hereby grant to Diamond Fitness an exclusive perpetual license to use content of any such communication for any purposes whatsoever.
- You acknowledge that Diamond Fitness reserves all its rights as proprietor of all its tardemarks and logos.
- The Diamond Fitness Logo was trademarked in 2018 – UK00003390177
- You are advised that any/and all images of people and/or places and/or events exhibited on the website are lawfully used by Diamond Fitness and that any misuse of these images by you is prohibited. You are further reminded that any such misuse of images may be a violation of copyright law, trademark law, rights of privacy, publicly and personally, laws of defamation and or obscenity communications regulations and other legal provisions.
- Diamond Fitness & Wellbeing Ltd reminds you that they police and enforce their rights vigorously to the maximum extent available under the law.